Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Magical Playground


It seems as if every weekend I'm carting the kids off to yet another birthday party at a location named after something out of a fairytale. The promise of fun, pizza and birthday cake awaits our arrival. On Saturday we attended the birthday of my little one's close friend so I wanted it to be more meaningful. I had the kids make personalized cards for the Princess of the party. The kids learnt the virtue of thoughtfulness and I got to bond with them over stickers and glitter. The party was every bit as magical as the name promised.

1 comment:

  1. Your idea and the kids' work is now displayed on Sophie's bedroom wall! Thank you for your thoughtfulness and creativity! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.