Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Night Before

J-Crew Dress, TJ Maxx Belt and Scarf, Marks and Spencer Cardigan

If you're anything like me I start the morning off as a zombie. I could pass for an extra on the hit show The Walking Dead. I always prepare my outfit the night before so that I can buy some more time in the morning. 



It helps to take a step back to see what accents need to be added. I recently found this mannequin model at Home Goods for a fraction of its usual price. You can also use a coat hanger; it will do the same trick.



Now, put that outfit together so tomorrow morning you can enjoy a full cup of tea, read your favorite blog or simply lay in bed for an extra 15 minutes. You already did everything the night before.



1 comment:

  1. Natasha, I am enjoying your blog posts. They are informative, creative, and inspiring. Setting out clothing the night before, or even just deciding on the outfit, is something I need to practice. Thank you for the reminder. I look forward to more great posts from you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.