Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day To Night

                                  Mine for TJ Maxx Dress, BCBG Heels

In general women find it hard to say no. And so on our journey to success our job extends past the typical 9-5 day. One may find herself dividing the day into segments; work, dinner with an old girlfriend, helping the kids with their homework, and then logging back on to complete a report for work.

On days like this, the perfect outfit can make a difference. The simple utilitarian structure of this dress allows me to change its appearance easily with accessories. I used printed flats for day, metallic heels for night and a bag that transforms into a clutch. These are all things that enable my day to run a little more smoothly.
                       Nicole Lee Bag and Michael Kors Canvas Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.