Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Mondays are for Maxi's

                  Macy's dress, Marshall's heels, Michael Kors watch

Getting yourself going on a Monday morning can be one of the hardest things to do so the simpler I can make my morning the better. A maxi dress has a way of looking put together - a day time elegance if you will without any effort whatsoever. This particular dress also brings back many memories for me as I wore it to my baby shower when I was pregnant with my daughter over three and half years ago. I had refused to buy a maternity dress (I'm a Taurus, what can I say) so I opted for a maxi.

If you haven't got dressed yet grab that maxi and have a great Monday morning!
xoxo
Tasha




1 comment:

  1. This is one of the prettiest maxis I've ever seen; especially so because of the sentimental value...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.