Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Red, White & Blue

Homemade crown, Bombshell lip gloss in Hot Mess, Halogen scarf, H&M dress, Ariat boots

When I picked my son up from school yesterday he had made me a necklace in honor of the 4th of July. It wouldn't fit over my head so we had to settle on a headpiece which put the finishing touches on my outfit for today's celebrations. I'm not one to dress in full garb for any occasion. Some of my color choices are more subtle as in the red lips - makeup should be a part of your outfit too.

Hope you all have lots of fun family time today! If you want to stay tuned with all things Polished Practical find me over on Instagram under Polishedpractical_style

Happy 4th of July!
 xoxo
~Tasha





2 comments:

  1. I love the chambray dress...so adorable! And how sweet of your son to make u a necklace. It goes perfectly with your 4th outfit...even as a headpiece :)

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.