Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Peplum & Hudson's

                      Anthropologie peplum, Hudson jeans, Ann Taylor heels

For the film showing of the documentary; Girl Rising, I knew I wanted to wear this lace peplum top from Anthropologie. The structured femininity is reminiscent of the Victorian ages. To prevent myself from looking too formal I wore my Hudson jeans. There's something about denim that always makes me feel sexy and strong all at once.

What would you have worn this peplum top with?

xoxo
~Tasha





3 comments:

  1. The lace peplum is so beautiful and feminine! I love how you paired it with printed denim :) It would also look fabulous with a leather skirt...sweet and edgy!!

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!!! That is a great idea! Now I just have to find the perfect leather skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking a pencil skirt, as well. I love the back of the top; it really elongates your neck and makes it look very elegant and sexy.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.